This is a subscription-based online resource, which introduces the student to the foundations of marketing practice, with embedded digital content and interactive quizzes. It includes a survey of contemporary marketing concepts and practices as well as an overview of the range of activities performed by marketing managers.
Specifically, it addresses the following areas:
- The critical constructs that embody the marketing discipline
- The hierarchical stages in the historical development of the modern marketing concept
- The importance of marketing to consumers and organizations
- The critical role of marketing strategy in businesses
- How marketing is relevant to societal concerns beyond corporate interests