This is a subscription-based online resource, which introduces the student to the foundations of global marketing practice, with embedded digital content and interactive quizzes. It includes a range of contemporary international marketing concepts and practices and an overview of the ambit of activities performed by global marketing managers.
Specifically, it addresses the following areas:
- The significance of international markets in the contemporary world
- The nature of the growth and development of international markets
- The factors that affect marketing internationally
- The significance of the different types of markets worldwide
- Theories and constructs pertinent to international marketing